- Increase visibility of Coalition in media.
- Providing a Coalition website that is useful to DEAs
- Publish Coalition newsletter
2. Training and Development for DEAs
- Increase DEA understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
3. Board and Staff Development
- Provide information to DEAs to help attract quality of DEA Board members and be better advocates for change.
4. Research & Monitoring
- Provide DEAs with quality information on 5 Year Ed Act Review.
5. AGM Planning
- Bring together DEAs annually to discuss key education issues and elect Coalition Executive.
6. Advocacy on DEA Issues
- Ensure DEA issues are collected, organized and presented to the GN.
- Increase number of partners working with Coalition to achieve goals.